Friday 19 June 2015

Mixing new and old clothes.

I love moving through the seasons in my wardrobe. It's nice to get out pieces from last summer and start wearing them again. My boots and jacket were both from Zara and they are two great pieces that mix in with loads of bits. In fact they are both lovely with a white cotton dress. This week though I have worn them with my favourite combo of denim skinny jeans and a classic navy brenton tee. This top is a Boden one and is my favourite striped top by far. You can wear it really casually but it also dresses up really well. It is expensive for a simple tee, but I waited until they had 25% off (which happens more often than you think) and got one then. With the boots and light jacket it makes a very easy outfit for pulling on for days out.
Top/Jeans/similar Boots/similar Jacket








Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig