Tuesday 28 February 2017

*Trend Alert* G I N G H A M #Stealmystyle


If there is one print that seems to be popping up everywhere it is none other than the classic black gingham. We are all quite accustomed to this print in particular I am sure with many of us being dressed in it as children. Now it is a fabric that reminds me of summer time probably because I was often in a dress made of it and it almost is strange wearing it as an adult because it just feels so childish. That said it is literally everywhere and is being produced in some beautiful ways as tops, skirts and dresses. 
I picked up this cold shoulder blouse in H&M and it's a perfect little transitional blouse for the spring time. Worn with my pink suede jacket it perfectly complements the check.
#Stealmystyle








There are so many items on the high street at the moment, these are a few of my favourite which I am sure will eventually make their way to my wardrobe.


Have you seen anything you like in this print?

Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig