Monday 30 June 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Weeks Catwalk

After a beautiful weekend down in Portsmouth with lack of blogging done, I thought I better get a post up quick!
Last week was stunning weather, and it was like we were in France down south, just beautiful!


This week Etta enjoyed some very pretty items. The pink butterfly t-shirt dress was £5.50 from Next and is so easy wearing. A lovely soft pull on. I actually think its from their beach range, but looks fine for day wear too.
She enjoyed her blue striped Next tunic with rolled rolled up jeggings. Her pretty fairy dress was a gift and we fancied being a bit dressed up that day! Her ballet tutu outfit is an all in one and is something my mum got from Next when she was born. We have all been looking forward to her wearing it! She enjoyed her new ballet style socks from Next also and was constantly trying to pull the bows off! Her spot pink top with net frill is a Tesco one and so is her little white sun hat. 
Happy girl!


Raphael looked fab as he posed in his new Joules check shirt, we matched them to some old blue chinos. His stripe grey tee is a Next one matched to his Tesco shorts. Another new Joules jumper was worn with his Coral Next shorts and fortunately for Raph, we saved it for a day when he was a bit under the weather so he just snuggled down in it! His striped berry top is a Primark old one which he wore with some Next skinny Joggers in a berry colour. He looked cool in another Joules long Sleeved top with some skinny jeans and Next cap. And then his classic striped shorts, neon tee and chambray shirt, all Next.


Rob enjoyed a mixture of brands and high street this week. His dark red Lacoste polo he wore with some old, chino style shorts and Ralph Lauren espadrilles. He wore a Topman crew neck tee in navy/grey with his coral Primark shorts and Lacoste boat shoes. Then a H&M striped tee and straight leg Jeans with grey Converse. All matched to his new love, his Ray Ban glasses.


I wore some linen peg leg trousers from Next and a new ZARA striped tee with navy River Island Jacket. My 'Sports Luxe' look was made up of white (old) Primark skinny jeans, New Look tee and ZARA jacket. I also matched these to my River Island sandals. I love my new ZARA shirt dress worn with Accessorise sandals. My ZARA striped jumper was lovely with my ASOS black high waisted twill trousers. Another ZARA top with cut out detail was worn with my favourite Dorothy Perkins jeggings. And new ASOS baggy Peplum and white twill trousers completed my week! 

*ZARA is a Favourite of mine, they have a great sale on at the mo so I treated myself to a few bits! I am not obsessed with them usually but this week I definitely was!! 


Post by Emily



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig