Monday 30 June 2014

Happiness in Homemade

Happiness in Homemade

I just thought I would share a picture with you of another homemade pillow. I must say, having to equipment to make such beautiful pieces for my home really makes me not want to buy soft furnishings anymore from brand retailers. I covered this chair myself in a print that suits our home, and today I have just made a cushion to sit on it, incorporating the chairs fabric and some nice  Cath Kidston print fabric. If you follow my Easy Peasy Cushions post, you will see that you to can easily make things to match your home. Also there is so much satisfaction when someone asks, "where did you get that?" And you can say proudly, "I made it!"





Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig