Saturday 1 November 2014

Updating a wreath

Updating A Wreath


You may remember that a few months ago I showed you how to make a eucalyptus wreath (click HERE to view post). Well as we pass from October to November, I thought I would show you how you could make something more Christmassy in preparation for December.

The same euc. wreath that I had made has dried perfectly. I did nothing special to it but it has been hung up on a door inside and has just dried in the sun.

Some of the leaves have started to go brown so I thought I would give it a bit of an update.
I have some Wilkinsons gold spray which is for craft and decorative purposes.
I covered the table with a cloth and then just lightly sprayed all over the wreath.
I didn't try to get it completely covered, just enough so it hit all the leaves.




It has completely changed the look of it and has updated it for going into Christmas.
You could add a big bow if you wanted or just leave it as it is.






Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig