Friday 7 November 2014

Family Fashion Photo Shoot

Family Fashion Photo Shoot

I love the ease of a checked shirt. You can just pull them on so easily with jeans and a white tee and you're done. Recently I have noticed that people are using them as more of an accessory by tying them round their waist and acting like a cool dude. So we decided to follow suit and show off our crazy mad coolness.

I wore; River Island jeans, TKMaxx shirt, Marks and Spencer tee, old Dune boots and a Missguided hat.

Raphael wore; Zara tee and Jeans, Next shirt, hat and boots.

Etta wore; Next everything but the denim shirt is an old one of Raph's (they always have denim shirts though) and the tee was from the summer. Her leggings are new season. Her boots were hunter and she had a Cath Kidston hankie as a headband.











If you want to steal our style click through to the shops
A different pair of nice boots HERE
Tkmaxx doesn't put everything on their website. I got my shirt from the Lincoln branch.

Photo credits go to Gabriella


(Matched with my editing!)

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig