Sunday 23 November 2014

Family Fashion Photo Shoot - PYO Christmas Tree


Family Fashion Photo Shoot - PYO Christmas Tree

I must say before we start that these were taken at Fillingham Christmas Trees when we went up to Pick our own Christmas tree. If you want to know about that then see our post HERE.

Some the photos from this shoot came out quite bright so I have edited the colouring and produced some of what I think are my favourite photos, especially of the kids.

We all wrapped up warmly and headed on out to a Christmas tree plantation. It was a really overcast day but the setting was beautiful and the sight of spruce all around us was just perfect for photographing.

Rob wore; Hunter Boots, Primark shirt, gilet and hat and H&M jeans.

I wore; Sainsbury's TU coat, Topshop jumper that I found in a charity shop, ASOS Hat, ASOS sunglasses, River Island jeggings and Hunter Boots.

Raphael wore; Hunter boots, H&M jeans, Primark shirt, Next  jumper (old) and hat and a Joules gilet.

Giulietta Wore; Hunter Boots, Next jeans, H&M spotty vest, Gap Outlet hoodie, Next gilet (old) and H&M reindeer headband.
























If you want to steal our style shop via the links
My Sainsbury's coat was from the local Lincoln store, I can't find it online.
Primark and Gap Outlet are on the high street

Photo credits go to my sister Gabriella


Post by Emily



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Buf nena que barrizal! Debieron acabar las Hunter finas.
    Muy guapa, besos.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig