Thursday 20 November 2014

Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Shopping In Marshall's Yard

Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Shopping In Marshall's Yard

We went for a wander around Marshal's Yard in Gainsborough the other day as a little someone started walking and we needed new shoes!
Marshall's Yard is a lovely little shopping precinct in Gainsborough which was built a few years ago now. They have a lovely range of shops and is the perfect place to pop to to just have a quick shop and stroll.
Luckily we seemed to miss the rain that day but the air is definitely getting crisper and coats and hats are nearly always a necessity.
I am showcasing my new Caramel ASOS coat. I have been looking for one of these coats for a long time now and I feel I have found the perfect one! It is lovely and drapey, has no fastening and I love how it just falls. I am hoping it will see me through many winters and a good thing to point out (even though I do not have a photo) it looks great with a big leather belt tied round the middle.

I'm wearing; ASOS wool coat, ASOS twill trousers, ZARA lace top (old), Dorothy Perkins shoes (old), New Look Necklace and my H. Pinchbeck watch.

Raphael wore; Next hat, boots and Gilet, Primark shirt, H&M chinos and his cowboy print Cath Kidston bag (old).

Etta wore; Mini Boden stripe vest and fur gilet, Primark dress (old) and tights.
She tried shoes on from Brantano's but they were Clark's shoes.

Our Pushchair is a Baby Jogger City Mini and the Etta's blanket was a present.














If you want to steal our style then click the links;

Photo credits go to my sister Gabriella


Post By Emily


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig