Monday 16 February 2015

Some Pretty Perfect Metallic Shoes

Some Pretty Perfect Metallic Shoes

I have an absolute love for metallic shoes at the moment. I keep catching glimpses of amazing pairs and was thinking that I may need to start a collection! Whilst perusing ASOS for ideas I have come across the prettiest heels and flats all in gorgeous shades with a metallic touch! They are perfect for getting you in a Spring mood and would make anyone want to get out after all the gloomy weather and step around in Style.
The only problem with this picture is that I would rather like all of them!! Where to start my collection??


Click through for each pair of shoes:


All available on ASOS in the shoe department!

(Photos direct from ASOS online)

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig