Thursday 5 February 2015

My style #Mumstyle - That Purple Coat

My style #Mumstyle - That Purple Coat


I absolutely love the way the colours have popped out in these photos. Coloured coats are something that all wardrobes need. I love a coloured coat and heading into spring and still needing to wrap up; it is nice to bring out colour in the lovely soft hues.
There are so many pale blue and lilac coats around at the moment. This one is actually my sister's. I know, not my own, but she got this from TKmaxx and it was £12 in their sale!! An amazing bargain if you ask me and perfect for strolling around in now.
Teamed with some MOM jeans that I got from TKmaxx also and a nice bold striped top like this one from Matalan; it is an easy outfit for pulling on and heading out in. I love my Superga trainers and find a white plimsole so versatile with all types of outfits.
I think the item that brings this look all together though is my pink Cambridge Satchel which adds a beautiful pop of colour next to the lilac coat.
My earrings are from Accessorise and watch is by H. Pinchbeck watches. Also my flowers were picked up from The Arbour on Steep Hill in Lincoln.











Steal my style and click the links; (these are similar items as mine are not all available)
Striped top (Mine was from the Lincoln store and they have not got it online)

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig