Tuesday 10 February 2015

Nouveau Noir Attire

Nouveau Noir Attire


I love it when I'm able to pick up key pieces for my wardrobe. The last few weeks I was lucky and able to get some great black pieces that will literally go with everything!


My favourite piece being this amazing Accessorize bag that I got in the sale. It is so fun and I just thought it makes a really cute and almost 'Lulu Guinness' inspired clutch. In Lincoln, our British Red Cross charity shop gets brand new H&M clothes donated to them. I always find amazing stuff and sometimes it's stuff that is still in store. I got this fab oversized patterned black coat. I know you can't see it here but I am sure I will wear it for a #mumstyle post soon.


I thought these ASOS shoes were so unusual that I had to have them. I do love their chunkiness but I think they look more ladylike as they are pointed. With the cleated sole they are so on trend and as they are flat they are really practical. My necklace was a New Look purchase and I love it because it is very rare that you find decent black necklaces so as this is so chunky and detailed, I knew it would match with lots but also look really good.




Finally, my H. Pinchbeck watch was able to have a strap change so I opted for a black lizard skin one which looks so amazing. It is useful having a watchmaker husband!!



I do love wearing black and I live in my black skinny jeans so it is nice having a few new good pieces that I can fit into my wardrobe.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig