Monday 7 December 2015

What's on my Christmas list!

I have found it so hard to pinpoint exactly what I would like for Christmas this year. Rob has asked me for a list but I think we have decided we are going to go shopping together for a few bits. Don't get me wrong there is plenty I want but I end up seeing so much in the shops I sometimes can't decide.
I thought I would share some of my favourite bits I have come across that would make gorgeous items for heading into January in! 
I would love one of these Olympus Pen EPL7 cameras. Apparently they are the thing to have for bloggers looking to have excellent picture quality, but a compact camera for carrying around. They are pricey though and I have read that you should really buy another lens set also for a better range of pictures.
These Superga silver trainers have been on a want list for a while now. I keep seeing them teamed with lots of lovely grey or cream cashmere jumpers or just everything in The White Company catalogue and that makes me want a pair!!
Speaking of cashmere; this oversized cashmere jumper from Zara is absolutely beautiful and will look amazing with the Superga and the gorgeous pink Barbour coat I am also loving at the moment.
I can spend hours on the internet looking for brogue boots and very rarely come across a pair I like but these burgundy ASOS boots are really lovely and I think they will be ideal for those cold January days!
Last year I got my Ted Baker bag which I have loved but I felt that it would be nice to get another new leather one. I love this new Cloud design from The Cambridge Satchel Company and this muted colour is gorgeous. Lastly I love this pink quilted Barbour coat, just the shade is so fresh for entering into the new year with, and to be honest, picking out these pieces just made a perfect outfit for me! I could just see myself out in the coat and jumper, with the camera round my neck, the bag across my body and the silver supergas finishing off the outfit! (At this stage the boots don't make the cut!)
This is my Christmas list, what's on yours?


Emily

*Photos are not my own and taken from corresponding websites.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig