Sunday 20 December 2015

Star of wonder


As we get closer to Christmas I just wanted to share a little interiors-inspired post featuring my gorgeous Star from Graham & Brown as it has gone down in price and it is so worth it!
I have absolutely loved having this feature in our home over the Christmas period and I am looking forward to being able to get it out every year and enjoy it in our home. It has been so lovely having it upstairs with our little Christmas tree as when you walk up it is one of the first things that catches your eye. It has really made our spare room so festive for guests. My sister stayed the other night and it was really nice going in before she went up and turning on the pretty lights. It gives such a welcoming effect.
With that in mind I thought I would play around with it though and move it about the house to help show it off more. It is a lovely piece to have welcoming people into your home so I have placed it on our side dresser which is the first bit of furniture you come across in or main living area.


With my fresh spruce swag which also had fresh roses positioned in this star really sets off the Christmas glitz of the display.


The white stag statues and glass Christmas trees all add to this very festive display that welcomes people into our home.
I love how proud it stands; it is big but I really like that even though it isn't placed centrally it is still the main feature. And with the reflection of lights in the mirror, there are twinkles of light all around the room.



What a lovely scene for our home. So festive, just how I like it!

Emily

*This post is in collaboration with Graham and Brown but the thoughts and styling are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It looks lovely! The stag is owning it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig