Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas from us all!


Christmas is but 2 days away but this is probably my last post now for a little while. I don't want to be having to think about writing over the next week or so; I need some time off!!
I have been thinking lots about all the lovely Christmas things that have happened in the last few weeks and just can't get over how much we seem to have done. 


What a lovely end to the year! As I sit in my Sleep Socks and Pyjamas I find it hard not to contemplate just how fortunate we have been as a family and what wonderful opportunities we have had together through the blog. I feel that stopping for a while comes just at the right time, for me to catch my breath almost! 
I cannot avoid the fact also that you, our friends and readers have been so wonderful, thank you for all the support this year it means so much.
I just wanted to finish the year recognising that we have been truly blessed in so many ways and it is all of you who keep pushing me forwards!


So from Rob, Raphael, Giulietta and myself, Merry Christmas! May your new year bring you peace and joy! 

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig