Thursday 10 December 2015

Christmas craft with Sophie Allport


I have spoken lots before about my love for Sophie Allport prints. Her fabric is so beautiful and we have had a range running through the interiors of our home. At this time of year I am especially fond of her Stag range and have my table runner and homemade cushions out at the moment.
I have been lucky enough to have been given some fabric to play with from Sophie Allport. A few months ago I made a woodland picnic set out of some of her fabric and now I have had the chance to work with some of her Christmas fabrics. They are so beautiful and festive that I thought I would make a couple of items for our home.
Today I want to share one of them with you. It is a very quick and easy to make for any table in your home. I have used the Winter woodland fabric to make a small table runner for our coffee table.
It was a very simple method: I just ironed a fold over at the edges and sewed a simple hem line. That was it! Nothing complex, just simple sewing and a pretty perfect piece created!



With a few of my Christmas home bits dotted around, our coffee table has it's little touch of Christmas charm.
If you have no time to make a table runner like this, fear not, Sophie Allport has her own Winter Woodland table runner for sale on the website so you can create the same look with none of the bother!!! 





If you would like to explore more of Sophie Allport's range then visit her website for more inspiration.

Emily

*This is a collaborative post with Sophie Allport gifting the fabric for my own use.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig