Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Jumpers Novelty V. Classy


There is a first time for everything, right, and I think this is the first year ever that I have specifically seeked Christmas jumpers. Why? Because I hate them. No lie, I am afraid I just have never been too interested in wearing them and I find the fairisle pattern is just everywhere, so I get a bit fed up of it! However, I am always willing to try something out, so when I came across Ellie Ellie and saw her very trendy typography prints I was sucked into one style in Particular. The Prosecco Ho Ho Ho jumper was just perfect and it really appealed to my sense of humour. Not only is Prosecco pretty much the only thing I drink nowadays (along with Cava or Champagne, I know), I just loved the little play on words and also the typography used! It was purchased in great haste! However there is still that part of me who likes to spend my money on things that are wearable all year and even though I may get things for a special occasion I try to buy things that can be worn again and again. So I decided to search for an alternative which would be a jumper that could feature more often in my wardrobe.



Then a Boden £20 voucher dropped through the letter box. It was meant to be, it also helped that on the day I purchased my embellished jumper they also had 40% off the jumper which made it an amazing bargain! Unfortunately it is now back up at full price, but you could hold out for the sales!



What I loved about this one is that it will look amazing with something smart but I could easily team it with ripped jeans and trainers for a casual look. In fact, both of these jumpers are perfect for dressing up and down! Good purchases I think for my Christmas wardrobe!
What do you guys think? Novelty or classy?


Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig