Friday 4 September 2015

New bright #mamasblooms


Gosh, what a couple of weeks. With our holiday last week where we were in the middle of a field in the Norfolk countryside, there was no way I was finding any kind of signal let alone an ounce of 3G! I can't believe how much I missed!! I have been trying to 'like' all your photos but there are so many, so I am sorry if I have missed some!! 
A big congratulations to the Bloom and Wild bouquet winner, Lucy! Well done my dear!
Nanda and I are thrilled as each week passes and new entries come up. We are even more thrilled that some small independent businesses are getting involved as well. Big thanks to Bloom & Wild for taking part in our August run. 
This month we are lucky enough to be introducing Blondie Rocks, a small but ever so beautiful jewellery shop who will be watching out for a picture that really catches their eye and gifting a £50 voucher to spend on her website!! I mean just check out these beautiful jewels!! This is the anemone necklace; gorgeous colours!!



Also, as an extra gift for our #mamasblooms participants is a discount voucher to use at the checkout on the website. So if there is anything you fancy, use the code: 'mamasblooms' to get 25% off!! Make sure to follow them on Instagram too! You will be hearing more about some of the amazing style from Blondie Rocks over the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled.


So, to today, your blooms are looking fab. What a collection. I haven't had many flowers at home yet this week. After getting back late on Monday, into work Tuesday, prep for Raph's first day of school on Wednesday, it feels like I am chasing my tail a bit, but after the weekend I am sure I will be back to normal! 

Here are some of my favourites this week. Really made me smile at the prettiness and simplicity that flowers can bring to our homes!









Keep tagging and remember to check out Blondie Rocks if you fancy a sparkly treat!

Head over to Nanda's Instagram account to see her collection of favourites!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig