Wednesday 16 September 2015

Finding inspiration from Hanneli Mustaparta and Deichmann.


 I am sure there are many of you who love that first day in Autumn where your pull out your boots and get ready for a season wearing them. I love boots, and all kinds: over the knee, ankle, calf length, cowboy, biker chick, flat, impractical and well, even wellingtons to be honest! Boots make this season one of my favourite! I love waking up on a morning and picking out a pair of boots that I then need to match an outfit to! How practical should I go if I am doing a school run and chasing a 2 year old? You're right, I shouldn't even think about practicality over style! 

When I recently found out that blogger, stylist and Vogue contributor Hanneli Mustaparta was collaborating with Deichmann shoes for an autumn collection I knew that it was going to be one to watch. Deichmann have long been the trailblazer for well priced fashionable shoes so creating a capsule collection for the fashion hungry woman was going to be exciting. 
Hanneli Mustaparta is creating such beautiful stylish work on her own blog and in her writing that I knew getting the chance to feature a pair of her new designs would be something special. 







These Hanneli Mustaparta Edition navy ankle boots are something of a dream! When can you ever find navy boots? I think I look every year and have never found a pair that I have liked as much as these! Perfect for mixing with your casual autumn wardrobe but also dressing up for a bit of evening allure. These boots are made for the fashion conscious woman interested in investing in key items to see her through the dark winter months. 
With the gold zip detail, soft pointed toe and robust heel, these boots will keep you looking good whilst hopping out of taxis, running errands or just simply enjoying your autumn walks holding hands with your loved ones.





How I have styled my outfit;
Jumper/ Boots/ similar Jeans/ similar Shirt/ similar Jacket (mine is NEW Primark)

Thank you to Deichmann for gifting me these wonderful boots. 

Post by Emily

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig