Friday 10 July 2015

Green gardens, floral tops and a whole load of stacking!


Here we are at the end of the my Brick Dust & Glitter Fashion Week in collaboration with Lush Labels UK. It's hard deciding which shoot to put last, but I absolutely loved wearing all of this rose gold Links Of London jewellery so I thought it best to end on a mass of luxury! I think I had 6 pieces on in the end and I seriously am considering putting them on my birthday wish list but have a feeling Rob might not be up for it!!  All of the pieces were beautiful and I have featured the same styles but in different colours on other posts this week, but I just love this rose gold shade and feel it really suits my colourings! 
The stacked necklaces and bracelets all add some serious luxury to this otherwise seriously "cheap" outfit. 
3 out of the 4 clothing items are from Primark but I think it is hard to tell as the colours, cuts and accessories all create a summer look which doesn't give away its label or price. 

Top, jumper and shoes all Primark only available in store/M&S Jeans/Links Stardust bracelet with hearts/Links Stardust rope bracelet with flowers/ Necklaces and Links Rope bracelet is coming soon!









I hope you have enjoyed my week of fashion posts. It was a great opportunity to be able to work with Lush Labels UK and have my pick of jewellery to wear for each outfit. I just want to say a huge thank you to Mrs Lush Labels UK (Susan) for letting me land in her home with literally a bucket of clothes and spend a morning roaming around her house and garden. 
If you have seen anything on the posts and would like to contact Lush Labels directly send them a message here and all your queries will be answered!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig