Sunday 5 July 2015

Feeling like a cowgirl.


Day 4 of BDG fashion week is all about that country girl charm. My new leather hat that I purchased from the Lincolnshire Show is so fitting for this outfit. It's nice being able to layer up in the summer for those cooler days and my Helene Berman waistcoat is just a perfect piece for teaming with jeans and boots.
I love wearing white jeans as much as possible while the sun is out, I always think they look great with a tan and just so crisp when worn with shades of brown.
With this country girl style the only fitting jewellery is some fine pieces from Bill Skinner collection on Lush Labels UK








Once again a big thank you to Lush Labels Uk for the Loan of the jewellery for this post.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig