Sunday 17 January 2016

Knits and Trainers



It seems fun to be baring my legs in this weather but in the River Island sale I was able to pick up one of last seasons coveted pieces; the rib knit skirt. The reality is this isn't something I would wear with bare legs (as it was so widely advertised) except for indoors as it is just too cold. However as the weather gets warmer (fingers crossed) this light oatmeal colour will complement spring colours and see me nicely into the warmth of early summer. 
I wanted to get it as I had seen so many styled with white trainers also so my Superga sneaks are out and giving it a fresh bright look. With a denim shirt this is a lovely casual look that is comfortable and in no way 'last season'.
Sorry for the blurs, Etta was running around with an orange in one hand and an apple in the other like a crazed child; our distraction techniques were put to the test!!






Have you got any good sale purchases that will last until spring?

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig