Sunday 4 October 2015

Say What You See!


When it comes to personalising, I love finding new and quirky ways of getting your name on everything!
It has always been something that I am into. I suppose I just love having something a bit more individual; more personal. When I found Say What You C on Instagram I was so taken by how cool it all looked.
It all has such a nice casual quality to it that makes their accessories something that can become part of your everyday wardrobe.
With the ability to have whatever you want stamped on each item the possibilities are endless!

I love the bar necklaces. Perfect for names and dates, or just little phrases like mine, something personal to me.



The earrings were something I had never seen before. What a kooky idea.



The keyrings are perfect for gifts! This one for Rob is such a brilliant little present with a special touch. We had his range of names stamped in each side! He has many!!



And for me, taking things out with me is a necessity, whether it's cameras, clothes, props or just everyday family necessities. A tote bag like this will make all my outfits that bit more statement and individual!


I can't wait to wear these beautiful pieces. Look out for them on up and coming fashion posts!

Emily

* This is a collaborative post with Say What You C who gifted me these products. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig