Thursday 1 October 2015

The £25 George at Asda coat that will get you ready for Autumn.


Look at it! £25! It's bloody lovely as an autumn coat and the pattern just screams "Get me in those leaves"! I am not going to lie, I don't often supermarket-shop for clothes, essentials yes, but every time I get an item, I  always take it back as I think the prices are rising and they don't seem that much of a bargain compared to other high street brands. But this, a coat under £40? Yes please! I saw it and was literally like, "What food? We don't need milk!" 
With my suede skirt and denim top, all classic autumn trends and colours are united in one excellent look!
I love this ASOS skirt. This one is suede which makes me a bit nervous but it is so nice. There are loads of cheaper options around, even in Primark as it is one of the styles to be in the A/W. My denim top is old now but any denim shirt is a perfect compliment to the lovely blues, oranges and browns running in the autumn look.

Coat out of stock online but in stores now/ skirtdenim shirtsimilar bootsbracelet selection from Blondie RocksH Pinchbeck watch







Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig