Wednesday 27 August 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Weeks Catwalk

I have decided that I am going to share 3 outfit images with you each week as I felt through the summer it has begun to get quite repetitive and I don't want to bore you! After feeling inspired from the reams of beautiful young bloggers having loads of photos of one outfit I thought I would try downsizing 'last week's catwalk" in outfit terms and give you more detail  on a smaller number of outfits so that it doesn't  get too repetitive. Let me know what you think!

Unfortunately this last week went by so fast and I hadn't thought of this plan, I have no pictures of Rob and I have no detailed pictures of individual pieces. 

Honestly, I am beginning to loose the battle with it all! Some one just put me under a duvet!! We have been here, there and everywhere. Working, playing, parenting, birthday organising, camping, making, instagraming and so much more for the last 2 weeks, I am pretty exhausted! I think I just need to stop!

So here is last weeks catwalk after that moan!


I started off the week with a 'lazy look' consisting of blue skinny jeans from ASOS online, a beautiful ribbed blue cropped jumper from Marks and Spencer and 2 pairs of Millie Mae vintage socks that I picked up at the Country Living fair in London.
I then went on to wear a beautiful birthday gift from my Mum which was a River Island waterfall check coat in navy. This is so nice, but it is light weight so in this mix over of seasons it is perfect! I wore it with some navy River Island skinny twill trousers and a white long shirt from H&M. I put on a bright orange jewel necklace from Tesco but it is pretty old now! I also wore some New Look simple nude court shoes.
Then another more relaxed look in a cashmere blend oversized jumper which I picked up at the Country Living fair in London, my Zara ripped jeans and some grey tweed with jewelled shoes from New Look. my extra Long necklace is a Next one.
I must say, last week was a lot about ease. My 'Mum Style' has got to be practical sometimes!


Giulietta has started getting her Autumn wardrobe which is exciting. With the drop in temperature we have got the tights out! 
Her first outfit is a beautiful denim dress from H&M that was only £5.99 full price!! I got it from the new Lincoln Store. She wore it with a Bunny print top from Next and some H&M tights which came in a two pack.
She then went on to wear some of her favourite items, and ones you will of seen before, her pink Next top (which came in a 3 pack with the bunny one) and Next blue spotty soft trousers. This outfit is perfect for a wannabe walker, really easy to move and crawl in!
She then got very cosy in a new season Next (part of a three pack) grey top, matched to new season denim Shorts and Red tights, both Next. For that extra snuggly feeling she wore her Mini Boden fleece gillet. 


Mr. Raph was as cool as ever as her started to wear some of his new Autumn wardrobe. Next, H&M and Boden has done us well!! 
To start, he was wearing all new Next and H&M. His gillet, and hat were both Next and his Trousers and striped top are H&M. He wore his Lacoste boots which he got at Christmas.
He then went on to wear Next berry Chinos with a Next Navy jumper and Mini Boden check shirt.
His final outfit and one that made him look very grown up was a black check shirt and granddad tee from H&M and black skinny jeans from Next. He wore his new Vans shoes that he got for his birthday!

Like I said, unfortunately, Rob was just not on my radar last week. He wore loads of good outfits but just getting one simple picture proved to be too much! 

Have a look next week to check out what we are wearing!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig