Monday 18 August 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk

The kids are still in summer mode but I am desperately trying to get out my new A/W bits! 


I thought I would just start with a picture of Giulietta's sun suit as it is so cute. I originally didn't want something with a brand image on, but I was running out of options and have actually ended up falling in love with this Mothercare one! It has been great all through our holidays and we will be able to use it in our swimming lessons too.
She is getting really difficult to photograph as she is wanting yo move all of the time. 
Her next photo she isn't looking to happy in but her pattered top was a french purchase and so was the grey stripe dress ( bottom left). Her blue stripe top a spotty trousers are both Next. The bright red coat is a Primark one and is a summer coat as it is not very thick. It has been great for squeezing into the nappy bag. Her denim boat dress is from Next and her red stripe leggings are Mini Boden. She finally had on an old season Next gillet that used to be Raphael's which she wore with a Next bunny top, homemade skirt and pink Primark tights.


Raphael seem to be growing up fast. He wore his Joules stripe zip up top, Primark Skinnies and Next sandals for our trip to Toys R Us. I love his Joules red check shirt as it is so bright and fresh. He wore it with Primark chinos (but they are quite old now) and his sandals again. His panthers tee is new season Zara worn with his Tesco denim shorts rolled up, and sandals. A classic Batman Tee is necessary in most boys wardrobes, this one is Primark worn with his Tesco shorts again. He obviously got good wear out of those shorts this week as his next outfit he was in them again with a new Zara hoodie. Then finally he wore a white tee and berry check shirt from Next, Joules gillet, Primark skinny jeans and Hunter wellies.


For me, I though I would share my outfit I wore for my friends wedding. The skirt was bright, I mean bright and it was from China that I got it via Ebay. My top is new Mango bought through ASOS and I wore Accessorise jewellery and New Look shoes. My next top is a Zara one worn with New Look high waisted shorts. I love my new River Island print tee, worn with my Zara ripped jeans, old leather jacket, and Birkenstock white sandals. My black skinny jeggings are Dorothy Perkins, worn with a Primark shirt and Zara Jumper. I matched it with my Office mirror shine shoes  to make it easy to move around a crawler!  I love my oversized Matalan coat matched to a black top and black skinnies.  My final outfit was a new Zara oversized jumper, which I love, worn with black River Island skinnies and chunky River Island boots.


Rob went out in a white Oxford ASOS shirt this weekend. Teamed with some H & M blue jeans and Joules quilted coat. I thought I would show you what he wore to our friends wedding, a navy Next suit with White shirt and Ben Sherman tie. 

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig