Saturday 16 August 2014

An Easy Fresh Display

An Easy Fresh Display

I love changing our mantle piece as it helps freshen the room. For my birthday I got some beautiful Kew Botanical Gardens candle sconces and a new Kew Baby blue plant pot. I desperately wanted to use them somehow so I got out my mushroom coloured pots and created this.


I bought some big Hydrangea heads from The Arbour, on Steep Hill in Lincoln, and used 2 in each pot. Inside the pot I placed a jam jar full of water so I didn't fill up the whole pot. It also helped keep the heads more upright. The plant pots were all from Look in the Bailgate area of Lincoln.




The candle sconces are beautiful and a lovely new addition to our home. My mum got them from Inside Out Of Lincoln on Burton Road, Lincoln. Unfortunately these are the thickest pillar candles I have at the moment but I will be purchasing wider ones to fill the space.



Together with the lovely shades of the Pots it creates a nice fresh display.

For the table, I opted for my handmade hessian runner and the spotty clear pvc sheeting from Dunelm. I filled my Garden Trading jug with fresh Rosemary stems and had my home painted (in Annie Sloan Paloma) gardening trug on the table.



BEAUTIFUL! 

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig