Friday 8 August 2014

Back Home

Back Home



My goodness! I hope this post finds our readers well!
We have just returned from our family Holiday to France, at 1am this morning to be precise and in true Inman spirit of never stopping, I was in town this morning buying shoes for a wedding tomorrow and am now at work.
I don't mind today though, as I am making the bridal flowers for a good friend who is getting married tomorrow. I am so excited! When we were away I couldn't stop thinking about what I had to do and how happy I was that I was so included in my friend Emma's wedding. I must say, I have had one sleepless night where I had nightmares about it! Not a great way to wake up, but what my sister Kizzy and I have created so far is just beautiful! (Get excited Emma!! )
I think I am uber excited about tomorrow as well as it is my birthday! Obviously, I have no problem with sharing my special day with Emma and James!! Honestly. As one of our friends pointed out, when would we of ever spent the day together dancing and drinking on my actual birthday?!? We never have! As it is in the middle of the summer, I have always done things later and never on my birthday.
So tomorrow, I am taking part in a beautiful wedding, but also celebrating my birthday with my dear friends! I can not wait!!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig