Monday 31 October 2016

Tea Dress Delight Ft. Cath Kidston


I think it is fair to say we all love a pretty dress when we see one. One that in its own right is just perfect for those occasions that require something a little smarter or even a litter girlier than everyday wear. Recently I have had a thing about little dresses. Just simple ones with detail too perfect for just allowing only the house to see. This Blossom stripe dress by Cath Kidston is a perfect dress for those occasions where you want a little more prettiness! 
Apart from the lovely flower print running in stripes along the dress, the simple button up to collar finish is somewhat wonderful. I might advise buying up a size just as I have found my usual size across the shoulders is tight so for longevity and comfort just think about that when purchasing, I prefer the look a little looser if I am honest. However, that said, I feel this is a perfect tea party dress and a great addition to your wardrobe.










Emily

*Post in collaboration with Cath Kidston
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig