Friday 14 October 2016

Giulietta Wears: Angel's Face NEW SEASON


''Oh little Giulietta, how I love to dress you. How I love to see your face every time I pull something remotely girly out of a packet. You make me smile when you try it on and I can see the excitement in your face echoing the same excitement I feel for you. You unfortunately are spoilt my dear, with all the beautiful opportunities, but I want you to enjoy them. Enjoy those moments and feelings you have and truly appreciate just how special they make you feel. You are a special little girl and everyone who sees you talks to you as you always look so happy. You must never lose those feelings, always be happy and thankful for what you are given. Always make sure you twirl in those tutu skirts and sparkly shoes. Enjoy talking to your soft toys like they are your best friends and please don't ever change. Don't change your love for girly. Don't change your love for becoming a princess and dancing with Prince charming. Don't change your belief of magic. Don't change any of it because one day you might feel that none of these exist and I want you to always know, that a smile, belief in yourself and happiness will always, always be with you and having a twirl in a good skirt and spinning in some sparkly shoes just might change your world.''

Giulietta wears Top / Skirt / Waistcoat / Shoes all Angel's Face









Emily

*Post in collaboration with Angel's Face
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig