Monday 10 October 2016

#BDAGwears ZARA!


If you follow me on social media you will have seen that a recent trip to Leeds resulted in me spending all my pennies in one shop, ZARA. I seriously love this shop and really find pieces suit me and I am (usually) happy with the price. Their sizing can be questionable as it is in S/M/L, but things like their jeans I am a standard 10 and have been for a couple of years now. It's funny though, I am wearing a 10 in jeans, Medium in coats and Large in top, just shows that Zara is the kind of place which varies depending on the cut and style you want to give.
Anyway, I feel my money was well spent and am very pleased with the looks I have been able to create subsequently.
This look in particular will be repeated a lot this season, I love the colours and the textures and the simple ease of jeans, top, coat and ballet pumps. A combination that just works.
Anyway, this look is perfect for everyday wear through Autumn to winter, maybe only adding a grey cashmere jumper for warmth, and a bobble hat when it is really, really cold!

Top / Coat / Jeans / Shoes







Emily
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig