Wednesday 6 July 2016

Bold Slogan Jumpers: My Style


They are something that you can never get away from and they are an item that is always available, but even though there are some very tacky slogan tops around these days, finding good ones with a good message make me happy. I really hate dressing the kids in the kind of jumpers that say "Here comes Trouble" or "Little Monster". I honestly hate them. Have you heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy? Tell someone that they are something enough times and they will become it. I will not be telling my kids that, thank you very much. It also applies to adult wear. "Voulez-Vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" Well I don't need to be wearing that jumper anywhere and neither should you!! 
I much prefer this Mango sweatshirt, with such a positive message for all: Be Part Of Something Beautiful! Even though this is now out of stock, Mango has a selection of great sweatshirts with nice slogans on, rather than the more outlandish ones. 
Wearing it with jeans seems the obvious choice, but instead I have opted to show you it with this gorgeous BooHoo cut out lace skirt.


As you can see it needs little explanation; a very pretty pink underskirt with a large lace layer much longer over the top.
Both look beautiful and work nicely together for a casual look.






Boldness can bring beauty, so share a nice message as you never know who's life you might touch.


Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig