Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Style #mumstyle

My Style #mumstyle

This warmer weather is allowing me to remove layers and enjoy the spring colours that are blooming out of the shops. I love more nudes and pinks in this season and I especially love floaty chiffon items in these colours.
These trousers and blouse are both Matalan. I wouldn't usually match top and bottoms to the same colour but I loved how blossomy this looked. Fresh, feminine and floaty; all things I love. These trousers would be really versatile for matching to smart outfits for work or just pairing with a crisp white tee and sandals for a more casual look. They may not be great with sticky little hands grabbing for your attention but they are so pretty and such a great price, I don't mind the small risk, (plus with this gorgeous weather, I can get them washed and dried in no time) !!








Steal my style by clicking the links
It isn't on the website, mine was from our local store
Shoes by Primark find them on the highstreet!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig