Tuesday 21 April 2015

Etta's Little White Dress

Etta's Little White Dress


As soon as it starts to get warmer I love freshening up my wardrobe with crisp white tops, dresses and jeans. Nothing beats that dash of bright white in the summertime; it feels fresh and clean and makes you just want to get outside.
For Little Etta, this Next white dress is so simply perfect that it makes me just want one to match. I love how white brings the look of innocence and purity and this little girl just looks so adorable. 
Anyway, this dress is just screaming for some ribena to be poured down it so I better get some good wash powder in!







Etta's dress is available from Next
Her baby moccasins are Wolfie + Willow

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig