Wednesday 13 September 2017

Keeping it blue this season {FT. Great Plains}

September is the best month. Often we are blessed with warm weather when we are all ready to get out our winter coats, but having had the chance to try out some new season clothes from Grate Plains, I have found a perfect combination that allows you to enjoy luxurious new coats with light layers to get you ready for Autumn. 
If you are a frequent reader you may remember that in the early summer I picked out a few of my favourite pieces from the new collection and shared them with you guys {READ HERE} and this season I was asked so kindly again if I wanted to share some pieces from the New AW collection. I jumped at the chance because quite simply I love these clothes. They are simplicity at its finest; no fuss, just really gorgeous pieces that would suit the everyday woman perfectly. Saying that though, their whole range would suit all occasions, dressing it up however you want. What draws me in though is the classic shapes, complementing cuts and just ease of style that oozes from their outfits. 
As we are still experiencing quite mild weather and are in fact still far off the turn of the season I opted for a simple white blouse, blue jeans and a blue coat. Blue is definitely one of my favourite colours for summer, and I think nothing looks crisper than jeans and a good white shirt, In fact it's a classic combination that Great Plains has put a modern twist on. They salute new trends like embroidery patches and wrap around styles and have transformed simple items into something more main stream. The simplicity of a white wrap shirt is a easy item to team with these mom style jeans and having a beautiful bouchel style coat to throw over the top makes a quite summery outfit fit for wearing in this cross over period. 
The coat is great in its own right. It a lovely oversized cut with a cool tie side fastening. It sits beautifully open against the jeans and shirt but actually I could imagine this with a chunky knit jumper and a big scarf having it done up with the tie side would also look effortlessly cool.
For this outfit I have teamed it with some bright pink sandals. Can you tell i am not quite ready for the summer to end? I am looking forward to trying the outfit with some white trainers though; it would look great with some simple plimsolls and be an ideal outfit for days out. In fact that's definitively how I am going to wear it next, a bit casually cool. 
Want to try out my style for yourself? These are the items and how they look!

COAT / JEANS / SHIRT













* Post in Collaboration with Great Plains who gifted me these items.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this blue shade it's really looking so attracted, how to style with this jeans & coat you are looking so glam in this clothes..
    uryourstyle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig