Thursday 21 September 2017

Cath Kidston's NEW Disney Collection {gifts for us}.

My Thursday started out pretty average. Rob was away last night which had meant that I had had the kids all to myself, or, all by myself I should probably say and this morning normalities were in fact quite normal. Usually if Rob is away you can guarantee some incident will happen that never happens when he is here but today there has been none. I dropped the kids at school and headed to the gym already on a bit of a time limit as I had stuff I needed to get done. Work out complete I headed home to the dreaded red ticket that sat on the door mat. Missed parcel, brilliant, but to my surprise the package had been left with a neighbour and on seeing her pull the bags out from behind her door I was instantly so pleased!
there in their spotty, red handled glory was couple of lovely bags from the team at Cath Kidston who had timed the arrival of these surprises perfectly. Tonight, at 7pm {UK time} they launch the NEW Disney collaboration which this season sees the face of PETER PAN cover a beautiful collection of products! I was genuinely so surprised to receive these, I had no idea they were coming and once I sat down to start opening the bags I realised that the team had been so generous in gifting me the products.
I quickly realised that this collection was going to be great. The choice of products we got sent were so perfect for us. Each item proving that CK really has got its heart in this collaboration.
  What I loved most about all of these is that this collection seems to offer something clearly for boys and girls to enjoy.The Peter Pan backpack is so gorgeous and I know it is exactly what Raph would love for carrying all his things about in. You then have lovely versions with Tinkerbell on which are more girly as they are set against a back drop of flowers. 
From what I received I think this is the most versatile collection yet. It is so exciting to see Disney characters filter into mainstream without products being garish and brash. The way they keep Cath Kidston's signature patterning is remarkable and it is great to see characters, which in fairness are a bit forgotten about, coming back to life.
I have added some pictures of what I got sent but unfortunately can't link to any of the items as it is not live yet. But if you want to sign up to have an email tell you when it is all available head to the WEBSITE and follow the links!



 










 Once again, thanks to team CK for the lovely gifts!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello!! Hope you are having a good and productive day!!! I loved the video you did with the new Peter Pan products. I love Cath Kidston but I'm hesitant to order since I can't see the items in person. Your video inspired me to order the spotted dress. I just hope it fits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig