Friday 21 August 2015

Bright florals with #mamasblooms

What another beautiful week of bright summery flowers. I am loving the collection of stems that are appearing in the mamas blooms tag. 
Being a florist, I literally have my pick of the crop when I am in the shop. We are very country vintage styled so it does limit the colours slightly (no bright orange for example) so I love seeing the variations on Instagram. 

This week I have actually had a mix of roses, hydrangea and carnations all in lovely pinks and purple shades.



My partner for #mamasblooms, Nanda has, as always, had a beautiful vibrant display over on her Instagram but this hydrangea was my favourite. It just looks so pretty in the pot!


Thank you for all joining in this week. Here are some of my favourites from the gallery.








Don't forget next week Bloom & Wild will be picking their favourite and gifting them a letterbox bouquet! 
I won't be posting next week on here though as I am away but if I get signal in my tent in the middle of a field I will be posting on Instagram so check it out!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig