Saturday 13 December 2014

My Style #mumstyle

My Style #mumstyle

If you are a seasoned reader of the blog you will know that I have a love for shopping and fashion. I find that my style is transforming into one that is easy but pretty as all the running around means I have to be dressed in a practical way. I love getting my heels on when I can but I find those days are sometimes few. This outfit just screams comfort. So easy for the kind of day when you are at home and just doing the everyday kind of things. This H&M jumper is just beautiful and matched with ASOS 'Mom' jeans and some Superga trainers: I feel so comfortable. Very much a ''sitting on the sofa and watching Christmas films all afternoon'' kind of outfit.









You can find the items by clicking the links;

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig