Monday 3 April 2023

Preparations For Easter At Home // Sharing A Small Business

With now less than a week away I thought it was time that I share something new I purchased from a small business to help us celebrate. For years I have shared decoration ideas for all sorts of different occasions and even though my huge love for simplicity has definitely toned down having ALL the streamers out, I have still made sure to have things in place to make us truly celebrate the seasons. 

Easter is always a pretty one. Spring flowers are in their peak and the sweet colours of the season are out in full force. I also think there is always a small sign of the new that comes in different forms at Easter time which shows the beautiful connection between human life and the natural world. I saw lambs last week; springtime lambs actually springing over their mothers!!

Before I left Instagram for six weeks I made sure to purchase this beautiful handcrafted banner from independent retailers BEIGE STORIES. They had come up on my suggested feed and I am so pleased as they were just about to launch their Easter collection. I got in quickly and made sure to purchase one of their banners as I knew it would fit perfectly in our home. 



I loved their simplicity in taste and style. Something about it just made me want to add it to my collection of decoration pieces and by scrolling through their Instagram I really loved how they spoke and communicated on the platform. Their WEBSITE is also beautiful with a gorgeous collection of items to celebrate birthdays in the prettiest of ways.

I wanted to share this with you as I just loved the concept and with my old paper eggs (originally from H&M but not available anymore) and a few stems of faux blossom, my Easter tree is ready for the coming weekend of celebrations!




*I just thought I would point out that I have pinned the banner and added in a couple of velvet ribbons to up the cuteness factor. I absolutely love how this looks and will be purchasing a Birthday Banner to help us celebrate those special occasions too!

Emily xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig