Sunday 30 July 2017

Christmas In July; The Start Of My Mark Warner Journey

{Photo Credit to Caro @ The Twinkles Diaries}

My head is all over the place at the minute. The lead up to the summer holidays was busy with making sure Raph had the right things at the right time for school; sports equipment, plastic bags, teachers' gifts, the last week just ended up as a blur and in the midst of all that happening one of our biggest events this year all got confirmed and booked. If you have been following this blog for a while you will know that at the beginning of the year I won an application to become one of six Mark Warner Mums. A competition to possibly become an ambassador for the year to the wonderful brand that is MARK WARNER. It was an absolutely amazing time, finding out and then having the opportunity to meet all the other blogger mums was really just amazing. All of us were really hyped on the experiences we were going to have and were thoroughly looking forward to the opportunity we have been given. With the summer holidays starting, a few of the team have been and had their holidays in beautiful hot countries; Dear Little Daisy went to Sardinia, Rainbeaubelle has been in Levante, Not Another Mummy Blog has also been to Lakitira. Wonderful bloggers showcasing what MARK WARNER has to offer.

{Photo credit to Caro @ The Twinkle Diaries}

Our plan however is a little different. I did not opt for sun, sea and sand, but instead we are going away up the mountains in December this year to catch the early ski season at Tinges, France. When the email dropped into my inbox I think  my jaw hit the floor. Not only is this experience a truly wonderful thing to have been offered but it was almost the confirmation I needed that it was actually going to happen. Here I am in the height of British summertime watching fellow Mark Warner Mums set off into the sun and I have just had my snowy winter adventure confirmed. 

{Photo credit to Caro @ The Twinkle Diaries}

I can't explain my excitement but I can tell you that this is going to be something our children will never forget. December; snow! What more is needed! Is there a better way to get ready for Christmas than cruizing in the snow? 
I then started to panic slightly, actually how good at skiing are we? Can I even cope with kids on a plane, how do I pack???
With all these thoughts running through my head I took a moment to round up some of the past Mark Warner Mums and see who else had been off skiing as their chosen break. 
What I seem to understand is that not only is everybody simply gushing about the wonderful experiences they have had but every one is so happy, and with Ski abilities totally ranging it seems MW have everything on hand to make sure you get the best opportunities once you are out there. 
Fancy taking a look yourself? Why not check out:









Just looking through their amazing pictures gets me all excited. What amazing memories have been made and it makes me so excited to know what is coming for us. 
For me, my mind is now filling up with planning, not only our actual Christmas celebrations and the madness that will go on throughout December anyway but also a Ski trip that is going to be happening right at the center of this wonderful time. Bring it on!

* Thank you to fellow bloggers for allowing me to use their links.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahhhhh you're going to have the BEST time! Thanks so much for the mention lovely. I can't wait to see what you get up to! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! It's going to be a busy time though! Xx

      Delete
  2. Eek!! So excited about this!! It's so wondeful to see everyone's great Mark Warner skiing experiences 💛⛷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait! Hope you are well! Xx

      Delete
  3. It's going to be amazing it such a fabulous hotel and wonderful childcare too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have never had a holiday with childcare, it will be so weird but I think really awesome! X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig