Saturday 24 June 2017

Casual Simplicity #StealMyStyle


My relationship with blazers is ever changing. When I was younger they were always my jacket of choice and I had loads in different shades. Then I started getting more variety as my tastes changed and pretty much went off them altogether. I would say this blazer is the first one I have bought in at least 5 years. I have styled a couple with brands but this one is the first I really wanted in a long time. There is something about a good linen blazer that you can't really accomplish with any others. Linen is one of those fabrics which is great for wearing casually and it always looks good. In a nice light beige colour also, it is the perfect accompaniment to the simplest of outfits and here I wanted to show you how nice it looks with jeans and a white t-shirt.
As much as I love the ease of just pulling this on there is something also eternally classic about a simple white tee and blue jeans. You can't get away from the fact that this is your base, anything added to it will look equally as good. It is a perfect starter outfit for anyone and teaming it like I have with some bold shoes and a blazer or keeping it simple with converse and a chunky cardi, you still get an effortlessly chic look.

I am wearing:
B L A Z E R  / T S H I R T  / J E A N S  / SHOE SOLD OUT / B A G  / W A T C H / EARRINGS {H&M} / SUNGLASSES {PRIMARK KIDS}









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig