Thursday 9 March 2017

My Favorite Colour Combination #Stealmystyle


Whenever I am asked what my favourite is of anything, I always think I have an answer, but actually usually end up having about 5! It is hard narrowing it down to only having one favourite of something, so for me, Miss Indecisive, I have a few! 
When it comes to colour combinations for outfits I find it hard to pick one set. I love blue and white (mainly in stripe form) as a combination, blacks, greys and nude pinks are always a winner, cream and blue denim are equally perfect and all these kinds of colours are what build up my wardrobe. 
Heading into spring when coats can get lighter in fabric it is nice to pick items that mix in with what you have and as my wardrobe is built up of said colours, the Khaki green trend that seems to be a hit for SS17 equally mixes in well.
Nude pinks and blue denim are a staple in my casual wardrobe but with this green Parka with gold accessories this colour ensamble is perfect for me.

Think your wardrobe would like this injection of colours? #Stealmystyle

J O U L E S Coat / N E X T Top / H & M Jeans /  A B B O T T L Y O N Watch








Emily x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig