Tuesday 3 January 2017

The Frill Of It!


I love just a mini post; a quick linky one just to share something pretty!
The great thing about shopping in January is that there is a buzz for new, lighter, fresher pieces. I am not a big sale shopper as when each season changes I love to have what is new. Don't get me wrong though, I very rarely pay full price for things; 'discount code' is one of my biggest computer searches!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a little, fresh top, in one of my favourite colours of the moment; this navy blue, dreamboat frill blouse! It's Long sleeved (the dream) and in a beautiful cut-away fabric making it a perfect partner for high waisted jeans. What a piece to add to you wardrobe!

#Stealmystyle by shopping the Broderie Navy Ruffle top at NEXT.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig