Sunday 25 May 2014

Last Weeks Catwalk


 Etta has has been enjoying some easy clothes this week as she is unwell. I think an impending illness will hit in the next few days as something is brewing, poor thing. 
She has enjoyed some 'hand-me-downs' from a friend of mine this week. The little dungarees we were given  were matched to a next top that came in a set of 3. She had a new pink dress and a couple of summery romper suits from Sainsbury's as they had a big 25% off all their clothes this week. They were both made from such soft jersey fabric so very comfy indeed. We also got some new PJ's from Tesco as her sleep suits were keeping her too warm in bed. As you can see we were enjoying the hankies again this week! 
I think my favourite item though are the navy blue with spot trousers! These are from Next and just look so cute with everything!


Well this week has been fun for me. On Monday I went for a bridesmaid dress fitting at an old stately home so I wore a Vintage dress that I picked up at an antiques shop. I picked up a cool floaty dress from Tesco which I paired with my ASOS biker boots and a River Island Fedora hat. I love my River Island spotty peplum Tee and my white strappy wedges were a bargain at £19.50 from Tesco.
I must say, I think my new Obsession is going to be maxi cardi's. I picked two up from TKMaxx this week and they are just gorgeous. One is a Vero Moda one which is stripy and this lovely plain grey one was an unknown brand. They just look so nice with jeans and a cami, really easy to wear too!



There was only one item this week that Raph was obsessed with, his new wellies! They arrived on Tuesday and that has been it, every day, wellies are on! It's really cute. I think he loves them because of the colour. He has had two pairs before, and they were both red because I loved the little red Hunter's! But maybe now I am swayed to the yellows too! Anyway, you might think 'Hunters, on a 2 year old!' I know but as we wanted to have more children after Raph I just figured they can be passed down. They last amazingly, they don't scuff or bleach colour, you just need to give them a good clean before you put them away! Raphs first size 5 pair are ready for Etta!
Clothes wise this week raph has worn Sainsbury's bright red jeans, and I also got him a fun Hawaiian print tee from there too. He has worn all Next Shorts and the chambray and stripe shirt are theirs too. His grey shirt was a really cute stars and anchors linen one I got from Primark.
He also used his cowboy print Cath Kidston back pack which he takes most places full of cars! 


Rob got the opportunity to rock out his new Joules quilted coat this weekend, very practical but classically  stylish. He also had a ASOS lambs wool jumper in a charcoal grey with a River Island burgundy  leather belt and the classic Topman chinos.

Post by Emily






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig